Saturday, April 30, 2005

GreenZap!



Hey all! It's your favorite techno-philosophical blogger here, and I've found a really cool service I think all of you should join! It's called greenzap, and it sounds quite promising. Basically, it's a way for you to pay people for services rendered on the internet. They also plan to allow real-world spending of your money through a greenzap MasterCard debit card. If you use this link to sign up, I'll get some bonus cash, and you'll start out with $25 when the service launches. Similarly, when you refer someone, you get a little extra as well. The service is evidently going to launch in June or so, but go ahead and sign up now. They don't take any personal info, and it only takes a second!

Remember, when you sign up, you're helping me out, just like when you click my advertisements!

Here's the link again, just in case: http://www.greenzap.com/aggiegreenzap

-Greg