Friday, July 22, 2005

Greenzap update!


Hey guys, I just wanted to let everyone know that Greenzap is now open for business! You may remember an earlier article where I discussed the website allowing pre-registration. Well, now, you can register and USE it! As I understand, you still get the $25 bonus cash just for joining. Basically, it's a way for you to pay people for services rendered on the internet (think paypal). They also plan to allow real-world spending of your money through a greenzap MasterCard debit card. If you use this link to sign up, I'll get some bonus cash, and you still start out with any bonus money offered.

Remember, when you sign up, you're helping me out, just like when you click my advertisements!

Here's the link again, just in case you missed it: http://www.greenzap.com/aggiegreenzap